Sunday, November 6, 2022

Sunday Post 438b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3221. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up my most important two hours of the day online, I brought Leanne's book over to the gobbling :P table and began reading it for one hour while munching arvo tea: one yummy banana and some flavoured water thing.
  • So far, so good! The only thing I might question's doesn't e-sports have a hypen, not esports?
  • After reading for one hour I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • PIG mum came down shortly afterwards and I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, I told PIG mum that one small piece of fruit wasn't enough, considering I'd only had one little bowl of cereal for breakfast and one pissy little unhappy Meal for lunch. PIG mum considered, then fed me one digestive bikkie and another water infusion.
  • Took a nice warm shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was actually sone after only 9%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else myself and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO needed putting on and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: