Saturday, November 5, 2022

Saturday Post 438

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3599 steps (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Real Problem With Anxiety'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'S.H.A.P.E (2)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Running The Race' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online after I get back home from church tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am, when dearest dad walked very thoughtfully silently down the hallway and pulled the bathroom door shut; after one pot :P trip,  I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • One hour later I'm awoken for another pot :P trip when PIG mum starts her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. I'm not sure why, coz she's not working this morning, right? Anyways, after that second pot :P trip, 

, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  Pearl and I then happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P before PIG mum comes and hits me with the eye goo.

  • When Nisha arrives, she bids me good morning and brightly asks fifteen more minutes? Pearl nods @ her and she wisely removes herself, even though Pearl doesn't actually know how to give the Bear Bum. XD

  • Fifteen minutes later, I call out I'm hungry to Nisha and swing myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle. When she doesn't come, Era bangs the wall and I repeat, "I said I'm HUNGRY, Nisha; where are you??" This time, Nisha replies "I'm coming!" and appears eventually. XD

  • We get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom, drink one mug of water and sit over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast; dad didn't make his once-weekly ham and eggs coz PIG mum left me one slice of the lemon CAKE I helped her make last night! The icing tastes great but the texture isn't the best; it's too ... dense? How does one make cake fluffier? Nisha brought DONUTS for breakfast; I joked that if she gave me one I'd share some cake with her but she laughed and smugly replied your mother already gave me a slice. XD


  • When Nisha locks windows I use the loo for one more tinkle and climb into Nisha's passenger seat. Thanks to her who helps me buckle my seatbelt both ways and then she tootles me off to Calamvale Central.

  • She grabs a trolley for us after parking outside the end; we first buy groceries from Woolies and then we both buy a sushi roll for arvo tea.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: