Sunday, November 20, 2022

Sunday Post 440c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4520 (sweet I'm even over 4.5 grand; that doesn't happen too often!) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'An Attitude Of Gratitude. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and climbed back into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Another dinner back @ SCSC. *sigh* Never mind, PIG mum ordered that little saucer of rice for me. 
  • Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for today plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: