Friday, November 4, 2022

Friday Post 438b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 3157. Ha, I'm over three grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Friday?

  • Once my most important two hours of the day are up, I get off the computer, head to the gobbling :P table and ask PIG mum please for some arvo tea.
  • That's right; dearest dad bought me back a charsiu bun from yum cha! I happily munch that while drinking some defence water infusion thing. While I eat, PIG mum starts researching potential new mobiles for me; Ray suggested the Google phone but PIG mum says nope way too expensive.
  • I use the loo for one more tinkle before returning online.
  • Ooh perhaps I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 180TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: