Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Wednesday Post 440b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4063 (sweet I'm just over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHTEEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 187TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Usually nature calls hourly after that initial morning pot :P trip, but happiness was sleeping soundly until dearest dad again very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking again to relieve myself.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her noisy daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era before walking myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Minus :P with one slice of unbuttered toast extremely lightly spread with avocado and possibly extremely lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I wash and dry Era and then climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helps Ela stretch for fifty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 250/300 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela's fingers for four minutes.
  • At Ray's, I use the loo for one tinkle and then lie down for some massage and acupuncture from Ray. PIG mum's obviously in her element, yapping unceasingly @ Ray; my grateful thanks to him who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • After one more toilet trip for me, PIG mum tootled us home. Only she then misplaced her car/house key and spent the next like half hour scouring the car for it, even having me exit the car and sit in some picnic chair! XD
  • Keys finally found, we headed inside and lunch was a toasted baked bean and cheese sandwich, cut into two rectangles and one mug of delicious Taiwanese tea for dad's highschool friend. Since PIG mum was too stressed from driving me and then having to find her lost keys, she was anti-social and had lunch sitting on the couch watching YouTube. I couldn't care less; I put my mobile onto silent and played Jewel Heroes. XD
  • After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled me off to Breathe for physio with Jacky.
  • Physio today: 
  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 187TH time: Trump, Burrows, Albanese, Biden (heard), Croucher, Macron (heard), Sunak (heard), Albanese, Greer, Arvier, Palaszczuk, Crisafulli, Kearsley, Kramer, Gillespie, Kimba (first name), Rawlings, Marina (first name), Hanna, Mellifont (heard), Braeton (first name), Tea (first name), Wright-Finger, Dalbosco, Bagg, Kozcar, Fagan, Jamieson, Delmare (first name), Paix (heard), Chalmers (heard), Spieth (heard), Oates (heard), Capewell (heard), Meninga (heard), Manu (heard), Rennie (heard), Khawaja, Renshaw, White, Rose, Zahos and Youngberry. 67.64USc = 1AUD. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Wynnum Manly. Brisbane was 17-30 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13-25. Sunrise 4:47am Sunset 6:17pm

No comments: