Sunday, November 13, 2022

Monday Post 439b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3291 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 185TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Breakfast is one yummy bowl of Minus :P all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  After washing and drying Era, I climb into Dolly's passenger seat and she tootles me off to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture.

  • Once I'm lying facedown on the treatment bed, Aunty Anna sends Dolly away and then gives me some massage and acupuncture. She speaks REALLY FAST!! For lunch, she told me, she was planning to walk over to that Malatang place and buy sth; when I expressed admiration @ her ability to eat spicy food coz I can't handle it, she told me, "No, can get not spicy! You try!"

  • Dolly takes me once to the loo before she tootles me home; same time as dearest dad gets home for lunch!

  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Dolly who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Dolly flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Dolly rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's AFO straps and one last after she gave Wally back to Ela.

  • For lunch, Dolly makes a toasted smoked tuna sandwich with TWO slices of cheese but forgets the butter. XD Doesn't matter; the cup of white tea more than made up for that! 

  • When PIG mum arrived home, either Dolly left straightaway else PIG mum shooed her away since she left five/ten minutes early. She's fifty years old and already has a grandkid/s but her youngest kid's still in upper primary!

  • PIG mum fed me one yummy juicy pear, three chocolate Pocky sticks and some kinda water infusion for arvo tea. I happily read the book club novel for one hour, reaching pg. 222 @ 4:12pm, finishing pg. 225 @ 4:21pm and reaching pg. 250 @ 4:41pm.

  • Before I returned online, I used the loo for one tinkle.

  • Happily watched Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 185TH time.

  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-2. I've got physio @ Breathe with Jacky and then we're going to Calamvale Central to get my weekly pork salad roll for lunch.

  • Don't  think I've got any other appointments toms arvo ... hoping I can spend my most important two hours of the day online, read the book club novel for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 182ND time, since Toastmasters isn't on!

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 185TH time: Millward, Sydes, Crisafulli, Fegan, Albanese, Long, Willan, Shoebridge, Bristow, Putin (heard), Wegener, Cavallaro, Hardwick, Wheeler, Arvier, Palaszczuk, Miles, Kaine, Charlton (first name), Yasmin (first name), Liersch, Wiebusch, Ball, Husic, Dujmovic, Paulo (heard), Stone, Hayes Rawlings, Fleetwood, Ricciardo, Ronaldo, Stokes, Gottlieb (heard), Lyons, Keonen, Jardim and Musk (heard). Kearsley and Kendall. 66.82USc = 1AUD. Wally Lewis read the sports report.Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 21-29 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 17-32. Sunrise 4:48am Sunset 6:18pm

No comments: