Sunday, November 20, 2022

Sunday Post 440b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3372 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's only three. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After I'd used up the most important two hours of the day online, I headed over to the gobbling :P table to read for one hour. PIG mum tumbled downstairs and demanded I let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit but I fobbed her off and said lemme read for fifteen more minutes first. Surprisingly, she lemme be! I'm just proud of Ela that she fed me the whole banana and released the fork before dearest dad got home, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show him how much power she has over me, ha.
  • Banana finished, I also munched two yummy Pocky sticks and drank one warm mug of that defence infusion thing before I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was done after only 11% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinklle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she diudn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying. Then I dried the loo seat, sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: