Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Wednesday Post 440d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4527. Ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I was outta time and instead played Jewel Heroes till 9pm. XD I passed another two levels!
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Karina's taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip, yay!
  • Even more exciting: we're having lunch with Reverend Chris and Pastor Grace @ that new Japanese place in Warrigal Square!
  •  Would love dinner out toms night but should PIG mum haveta sleep all night after having worked half the day toms, fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 188TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: