Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Wednesday Post 441b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1773. See? Told you I'd crack 1.5 grand! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed, tries to suck Pearl's six pearls (Pearl bodyslams him for that but it's totally ineffective coz he's soft all over; dad just laughs XD) and leaves for his hard days work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both shoelaces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Minus :P, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. 

Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's car and she tootles me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture, all the while lamenting her lost wallet; maybe it was stolen when she went to Yuen's market yesterday? Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my seatbelt all day, we listened to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for forty-five minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps Ela rub her fingers for seven minutes.

  • At Ray's, I use the loo for one tinkle and lie down for some acupuncture and massage from Ray. Instead of her usual yappy self, this morning PIG mum was calling banks to cancel her credit cards in case anything got stolen. Aww, isn't Ray a champion? He lent PIG mum like $150 coz we needed to go shopping afterwards!

  • Think we went to the big Yuen's market @ the back of Underwood MarketPlace? Oh, first we went to the big Fresco @ the end of Calamvale Central.

  • Back home, I plopped online and did my GCCW homework while PIG mum found some lunch for us.

  • SHE FOUND HER WALLET!! 'Twas tucked behind some chair? I immediately messaged Ray to inform him of the find; PIG mum telling me to say to Ray that dad'll return his $150 bucks when he saw him for treatment Friday.

  • Lunch was rice leftovers; thanks to PIG mum who found some rice for me since we're not getting any tonight with Mr. Hall coming over for his birthday dinner!

  • After lunch I popped online till Angelica came one minute late. After PIG mum let her inside she apologised for her mind being elsewhere coz she's got an unwell friend who's talking about suicide ... o_O

  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Angelica who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Angelica flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Angelica rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Back outside, arvo tea was one juicy pear, two chocolate Pocky sticks, one mug of some infusion and OMG, Angelica really did bring me a pudding milk tea!! :D Happiness was reading Leanne's book for one hour, reaching pg. 275 @ 4:06pm. 

  • Before Angelica left @ 5:30pm, I used the loo for two more tinkles. Maybe she's back next Wednesday?

  • Dearest dad's  come home early to cook Mr. Hall's birthday dinner! PIG mum's still remaking his birthday cake (the first failed); she'd better remember to tell me to help her come decorate it!

  • Toms: Karina's taking me to the second-last GCCW for 2022! Must remember to bring Green Sticky, since Pat's already said she can't come toms, Alison's not come for like the whole year meaning I'll prolly be the only female present! Confident that I can get myself to the toilet and back with Green Stick; I've done it once before~

  • Even more excitingly, I'm meeting up with Pole for lunch @ Woka Warrigal around 12:30! She's asked Ping Yee to mind Ezra and I'm presuming Zebby will be @ daycare/preschool/however old he is.

  • So, prolly won't bbl unless Mr. Hall leaves super-early; hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Eep PIG mum says her cake has failed ... what will Mr. Hall do without a birthday cake?? o_O

No comments: