Sunday, November 13, 2022

Monday Post 439

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2952 steps (bet I'll have passed 3000 before the day's out XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Do Not Harden Your Heart'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Instead Of Worrying, Stand On God's Word" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Love Of God" but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY MINUTES online after PIG mum feeds me some aervo tea and I read for one hour!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature called when PIG mum woke me with her noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I fell back asleep straightaway since I knew for certain she'd get very noisy again exactly one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, noisy PIG mum beginning her a-THUMPING around upstairs one hour later's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Shortly afterwards, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and waits to let the new carer inside before bolting off for her half day's work.
  • After I sit up, I introdsuce myself to the new carer. Dolly's from Africa and has chocolate-coloured skin!
  • I use the pot :P for three tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: