Friday, November 11, 2022

Friday Post 439b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2562 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Remember These'. 

  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo again. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  After washing and drying Era, I get into Peggy's passenger seat and she tootles me off to Calamvale Central for walkies and grocery shopping, parking outside the bakery exit.

  • Peggy grabs a trolley for us; first, I get pears from the Calamvale Discount Fruit Market while she buys her own fresh fruit and vegetables.

  • Our next stop's Woolies, where I grab a box of tissues and chicken breasts for this arvo's shopping adventures with Tiff and Peggy buys herself a BBQ chook, saying that's dinner for her and Mr. Thomas tonight.

  • We then sit outside Woolies and play with our mobiles for awhile - I passed two more levels on Jewel Hereos today! Wonder if I can reach level 850 before getting my new mobile for Christmas ... I'm doing level 848 now.

  • After Peggy tootles me home, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I head back out to the gobbling :P table and Peggy immediately makes me one big mug of white tea with two sugars and one tuna in tomato and onion toastie with TWO slices of cheese before going to clean the bathroom.

  • At 2pm, I sign her off with my thanks and byes. Not sure can she look after me next Friday coz the parents and I are attending Uncle Slam's mum's funeral next Friday morning and staying for the meal together afterwards.

  • When the parents come back, PIG mum immediately gets together all the ingredients for the chicken stir fry that Tiff will cook with me @ 2:30!

  • I had lotsa fun cutting up (and vocalising for XD) the poor dead chicken, but less fun standing @ the stove cooking. Luckily I could lean forward against the counter; that took some of the stress away.

  • After Tiff left, I stayed @ the gobbling :P table and started reading my new book club novel! Another Andy Weir novel; I'm already hooked though am rather embarrassed to admit that I took one whole HOUR to read thirty-right pages ... ><" But I reached pg. twenty-five @ 4:25pm.

  • After reading for one hour, I used the loo for one tinkle, popped online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 183RD time! Just huh that the parents started eating dinner without me. :o(

  • Before dinner, I used the loo once and walked myself slowly and safely to the loo and then the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  • No wonder I thought dinner was especially delicious tonight: we ate what Tiff and I cooked this arvo with rice! XD

  • Dinner was spooned down with one mug of peppermint tea; after taking my bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 



No comments: