Friday, November 4, 2022

Friday Post 438c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3507 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'God Repenting?' Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Lol, neither Nine nor Seven would load; instead, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) from my mobile for the 180TH time. The most interesting surname I saw was Phair.
  • Disappointment was dad refusing to take us out for dinner; thanks to PIG mum who unclipped my bra.
  • Before dinner I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato and three/four wee chunks of soup beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip for tonight with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: