Monday, November 13, 2017

Monday Post 215c


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3475 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!!! Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela).
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.

Breakfast is some plain (unbuttered) toast inside some Weet-Bix porridge, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I spend ten minutes minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: