Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Wednesday Post 262e


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1223. Anyways, continuing today’s events?

-         When Sally announced her arrival promptly @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 27% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

-         I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Sally rekitted me, then we headed out together to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.

-         We drank green tea, I munched some yummy pear then happily read my current novel; it’s a Japanese historical fiction one! As for Sally, she cleaned the bathroom then gently massaged Ela for like forty-five minutes, painting her sth like red with yellow spots today.

-         Happiness was getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her! The most interesting surname I remember seeing was ‘Daystari’, BTW~

-         At 6:25pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles, before signing Sally off with my thanks and byes. Think she’s back next Monday.

-         I’d barely started my next blog post when PIG mum flew downstairs, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.

-         For the next 45+ minutes, I had to let her gleefully force me on stupid mat exercises for her. I don’t really mind, coz it meant I got a beak from any horrid standing practice, but I’m so not doing anymore for her once I hit the sack tonight!

Before dinner, I used the loo once for one tinkle, walking myself slowly and safely, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, two small but yummy chunks of sweet potato and three delicious but small slices of chicken.

Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for this evening plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts; that doesn’t happen too often! XD

No comments: