Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sunday Post 216d




Good evening and probably one final greeting for Sunday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3624, Unfortunately, will haveta let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed in like twenty minutes and therefore won’t have time to note things down in detail, but:

-         Let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me arvo tea.

-         Let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit; argh, I HATES standing practice!! ><

-         When I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

-         Extremely tem,pted to sing myself to sleep tonight; I’ve had an awful afternoon @ the hands of PIG mum. ><

-         Dad took us out for dinner tonight @ Dong Fong. I had 1.5 bowls of congee, half a bowl of ho fan and half a bowl of rice. They’re overestimations, BTW~ Not only that, I suspect PIG mum of having drunk my half cup of yummy Horlicks! ><

-         Toms: braced for a stressful morning @ the hands of PIG mum, followed by a stressful session @ the hands of Vincent the physio. ><

-         Sally’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink a white tea with two sugars!

-         Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: