Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Wednesday Post 262f


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1264. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

-         At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Tonight’s ice cream night, yay for that! Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all!

-         Toms: Carol’s taking me out for my fortnightly shopping trip! Looking forward to meeting all the Lungs for lunch @ Woka Woka, too~

-         Then fingers crossed dearest dad will take us someone yummy for dinner toms night, although understandably I’ll get piss little for dinner. Never mind, I’m just looking forward to my one whole lunch! Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: