Saturday, November 11, 2017

Saturday Post 215b




Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 901. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

·        When Kim announced her arrival one minute early, I walked myself slwly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

·        After I flipped the nice warm water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of green tea; my main joy, however, was getting to read my new book club novel for one whole hour! I reached page twenty-five @ 5:10pm and page fifty @ 5:40pm, BTW. After fantasy and science fiction, historical fiction’s my next favourire genre, did you know?

·        After watching the sports’ report, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Hoping to watch Australia’s next RLWC match starting @ 7pm!

·        Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Well, the special thing’s that we’re having our EM baptism, and before it, we’re having a luncheon to celebrate! The luncheon was organised by my small group; my part helping (because obviously the cruel and unfaithful God has left me way too physically disabled to help with buying food/setting up/basically anything ><) was to squiggle prices for our luncheon calligraphic style! I personalised my squiggle with a minion sticker, BTW~

·        But am unfortunately braced for a stressful afternoon @ the hands of PIG mum … *sigh*

·        Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: