Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thursday Post 260c


Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Em’s supposed final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 8879. righteo, final, final events for tonight?

-         Yay, when dearest dad got home from work, he decided to take PIG mum and I out for dinner! A quick bathroom trip to change outta my pyjama pants, then~

-         Compared to lunch, when I ate one full meal, of course I got piss little, but that was expected.

-         Bonus: we were even given a free slice of chocolate cake! I joked ‘twas coz I was such a loyal customer who came for both lunch and dinner today. XD

-         Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle then back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Toms: Amanda’s coming for my yearly service review from CODA. She’s new and we’ve not met her before; wonder if PIG mum will turn the tears on for her? XD

-         Fingers crossed PIG mum will take me out somewhere yummy for lunch before I see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Bet she’s eagerly awaiting the opportunity to yap unceasingly @ him. XD

-         At 4pm, some OTs coming to assess Ela and write a report for Dr. O’Sullivan when I see him next year for more Botox!

-         Hence why PIG mum’s asked Aunty Lucia not to come till 5pm. Argh, wish that gossipping woman would stop coming. >< *sigh*

-         Toms night I’m planning to watch the Kangaroos play Samoa; we’re tipped to win!

-         Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: