Saturday, November 11, 2017

Sunday Post 215c




Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1823. Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?

  • When PIG mum announced her arrival home ten minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • PIG mum tootled me back to church for ESS. As is her wont, she rushed off to her very informal ‘fellowship’ (dunno why she calls it that; I’m pretty sure it’s nothing more than a coffee and gossip session) with all the other church aunties who can’t be bothered attending Bible study like my dearest dad does without seeing me safely seated first, but huge thanks to Hillam (sp?) who walked behind me to my usual spot, thus saving me from any potential mortifyingly embarrassing fall. I confessed to not remembering her name, and she laughed, saying I used to read her stories during the lil kiddies’ Sunday service! Wonder if she’s Chun Yat’s older sister?
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today! I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for one/two songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris, with another sermon from his series The Galilean.
  • After his sermon and congregational prayer, Pastor Chris did the dunking! Today, Jewel, Jacinta, Leo and another guy got baptised!
  • ESS over, I used the loo once then with Sarah walking behind me, hiked down to the pergolas for our luncheon!
  • I sat and began collecting money! Sarah did come and move me once, though.
  • Thanks to Leo and Tina who got me sausage on bread with tomato and onion; thanks to Jacinta who got me two slices of pizza and thanks to Lana who made cupcakes! Mine was so handsome he demanded I take a photo of him before I ended his life and shared him to Facebook so he’d be remembered forever. XD
  • Afterwards, Uncle William tootled me home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, again , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, I’ve just exceeded the PISSY two hour net time limit PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to; I’d better publish this post then return to marking GCCW competition entries! Fingers crossed I can bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: