Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Wednesday Post 258b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s actually 2011 (ha, I’m just over two grand XD); secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding only 337 steps (because obviously, I haven’t left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Righteous Anger (1)’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-ONE MINUTES online after I get back home from UQ physio this arvo!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

-         For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 11:46, I lasted 6:59. That’s yesterday’s quotas caught up on, and now I can start on today’s. XD

-          

No comments: