Thursday, November 9, 2017

Friday Post 259f


Potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2135. Ha, I’m over two grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Friday?

When Aunty Kitty announced her arrival five minutes late, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • So a nice warm shower for me today – I washed my own hair, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Aunty Kitty flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Aunty Kitty rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she gave me some tissue to dry the insides of my ears with.
  • Back outside, I’d originally thought PIG mum said she’d left a banana for my arvo tea; instead, there was a lil packet of crackers instead~ Yummy. Also huge thanks to Aunty Kitty who made me one mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey; I sucked the teabag once. XD
  • Only dearest dad suddenly came downstairs and said that PIG mum had actually left a PEAR for my arvo tea, not a banana! XD Said pear was waiting patiently inside the fridge; when Aunty Kitty left, dad and I chomped him up.
  • Before returning online, I used the loo once more for two tinkles, walking myself slowly and safely so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
  • Back to maeking competition entries now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed SIX posts today! My record for any one day's seven but maybe I can beat that today! XD

No comments: