Saturday, November 25, 2017

Saturday Post 217d


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1056. Anyways, continuing today’s events?



  • PIG mum came and hit me with the eye goo before leaving for work fifteen minutes later. After dearest dad retucked the teddies and I back into bed and promised to stay quiet, before falling back asleep I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

Then the teddies and I had an incredible sleep, with me not waking again for the pot :P until like 9:40am! I then spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

c

  • When Besta announces her arrival five minutes late, I yell for dad, who’s surely outside coz he doesn’t come and open the door for Besta. That’s okay; Besta knows to just wait outside; the moment dad comes back inside, I call him and his slippers quickly flap along the hallway as he lets Besta inside.
  • After Besta gives me fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :P once and excitedly tell her about my newest dream concerning weevils. XD She gets me kitted and we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me out some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once-weekly break.
  • Teeth brushed, I use the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
  • Pity, dad’s only left me half a sandwich of yummy chicken omelette for breakfast. No matter; in that case, I head over to the pantry, grab the Tim Tams and ask Besta to please pass two for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • Now @ 8:36pm I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:06. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because for my first game this morning, I actually lasted 7:54!
  • After breakfast, I headed over to the computer and finished marking competition entries.
  • At midday, I used the loo for one tinkle. Thanks to Besta who made me one warm mug of Milo/Ovaltine. Back @ the gobbling :P table, I read for fifteen minutes then rang Aunty Nga for a chat.
  • Before Besta left, she took me once more to the loo for one tinkle.
  • Lunch was one yummy bowl of fried rice plus my second mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • Lunch over, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Thinking Mr. Hall was coming over for his birthday arvo tea @ 2pm, @ 1:55pm I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • But he’s actually coming @ 2:30pm! XD When he arrives, I immediately hand him his birthday card. He sits and we chat awhile, before PIG mum summons us over for arvo tea.
  • Personally, I reckon PIG mum’s chocolate cheesecake’s a success! Mr. Hall gets white tea with sugar; I get restricted to white tea without sugar coz PIG mum says the cake’s sweet enough already.
  • We all just chat about random stuff~ When Sally announces her arrival, I try asking dad please to get the door, but unfortunately he’s mean and refuses, meaning I say bye and happy birthday again to Mr. Hall before walking myself slowly and safely to the front door and letting Sally in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: