Monday, November 13, 2017

Monday Post 215d




Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3575 (ha, I’m just over 3.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, if I haveta let PIG mum boot me offline @ 9:45pm, I’m really still owed SIX MINUTES online!!! *sigh* Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I also lean fully against the side rail and spend some time finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

·        Now @ 9:12pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:12. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because for my first game I already lasted 7:12!

·        All ready to rock and roll, PIG mum tootles us out to the Garbo cinemas to watch The Mountain Between Us! Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listen to some old Canto compilation disc all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for like twenty-five minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm @ least 150 times, holding each for a count of five.

·        At the cinemas, PIG mum buys the tickets and we both use the loo once before heading inside. I’m pissed PIG mum won’t buy popcorn; I remember her saying once that she’d only lemme have popcorn once every three movies and today was the third! But she says she NEVER said such a thing, huh. Meaning once we reach the cinema, I make a beeline for that first row of seats and refuse to climb any high coz I can see the entire screen just fine without having to crane myself around. PIG mum decides she can’t, and flounces higher up to sit and watch by herself. Huh, see if I care: that just meant Ela’s thumb got to spend some time gently tucked into my loosely closed fist, although of course I remembered to pop her back out the movie ended.

·        And ‘twas a great movie! Some lovely piano music~ Also, I didn’t recognise the lead actress as the lead role from the Titanic (prolly coz I’ve never seen the movie before and also coz I’m crap with recognising faces XD) until the end cedits rolled!

·        Afterwards, we both used the loo once more, but instead of having the cheap lunch @ Hog’s Breath, we ate @ The Pancake Manor instead! Pity that PIG mum wouldn’t lemme have my favourite eggs Benedict pancake, but oh well~

·        Just briefly now, coz I’m almost outta time *sigh*

·        Kim came to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; when I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

·        Arvo tea was one yucky apple, one mug of green tea and one mug of white tea! See, Kim says I’m allowed a white tea every Monday, but coz PIG mum was hanging around the kitchen, she only made me a green tea. When PIG mum finally took herself upstairs, I immediately asked Kim please to make me a white tea~

·        Before dinner, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force me on 70+ (yes, MORE than one HOUR) of stupid floor exercises for her. That’s fine, means I got off any blasted standing practice today, but I’m so not doing anything else tonight once I get into bed!

·        Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa cos lettuce, some fish, one tasteless slice of soup chicken and two/three small chunks of tasty pork. Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup.

·        Toms: late morning UQ physio before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.

·        Carol’s taking me to Toastmasters toms night! Fingers crossed for a Happy Meal afterwards~

·        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: