Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thursday Post 261e


One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1922. Righteo, final, final events for Thursday?

-         Oh, forget to mention in the previous post: thankfully PIG mum didn’t order than I open Ela while I was chewing during dinner. I can do that no problem and without pain; it’s just that I haveta focus on keeping her open and can’t do anything else like chat with dad else she’ll just close again. Not a tightly clenched fist, but her resting position’s just gently closed.

-         At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Toms: dunno what horrible exercises PIG mum’s got planned for me toms morning (fingers crossed none) but I’m looking forward to meeting Mrs. Dent for lunch @ the Coffee Club for my first Christmas celebration! Mrs. Dent’s really busy looking after her grandkids, see, and prolly won’t have time to catch-up with PIG mum and I next month, hence why we’re meeting toms. Fingers crossed for a whole plate of eggs Benedict with bacon to myself and a chocolate thickshake!

-         Originally I thought I was seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms, but apparently PIG mum wants us to vote earlier? I heard her ringing today; the closest early voting poll booth’s @ like the Hyperdome!

-         Aunty Kitty’s coming to mind me for supposedly one hour @ 4pm, even though she never stays for the full hour but gets the whole sixty minutes pay. I don’t mind, because @ least she walks behind me and keeps me safe from falling, which is more than can be said for gossipy Aunty Lucia … *sigh*

-         Then toms night I’m planning to watch Australia’s next RLWC match; we’re playing Fiji! We’ve been tipped to win, but haveta be careful coz last week the Fijians ended the Kiwi campaign …

-         But back to marking now for me; righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens Wednesdays! (And Sundays now, too, coz Bible Study’s finished for the year) XD

No comments: