Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thursday Post 260b


Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 7662. Ha, I’m more than ¾ a normal person for today. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

-         Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I spend the ten minutes till 7am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

-         I didn’t fall back asleep afterwards, but I did use the pot:P once more when PIG mum began a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’d entered my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only a bra strap but a tee (because dearest dad hadn’t left for work yet) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I complied with after first giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more.

-         PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, first I turn the television on, coz I wanna watch Sunrise!

Breakfast was some Weet-Bix porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast thrown into it, all my usual drugs :P and one small hall-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I spent ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-         At 5:09pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:43. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Sitting over the loo for two tinkles, I also fully lean against the side rail and spend some time finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

-         Lol, I’ve forgotten the name of the carer who took me out today! >< XD She’s twenty-three, has two younger brothers and her dad recently passed away from blood poisoning. Her mum’s a carer like her, but unlike Darani and Kim, she’s not doing further study and is happy to remain a carer. Personally, I just hope she comes back coz today I held hands with her and walked well (ie. Erf passing Elf with every step) all day!

-         Now @ 5:34pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:31. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played one more game lasting 7:16!

-         We couldn’t find parking outside the library but the carer was good @ the sideways parking that neither Kim nor PIG mum can achieve.

-         After one loo trip, I happily read Feist’s ‘A Kingdom Besieged’ for about seventy minutes, reaching pg,  seventy-five @ 10:18am and finishing on pg. 100 @ 10:53am.

-         After one more loo trip, we begin our grocery shopping @ Woolies, then continue shopping upstairs @ Coles. I asked Corrine (ha, I suddenly remembered her name!)  did she wanna buy her groceries too, and she said Staffing Options forbade their workers to buy their own groceries when they’re taking clients out! I said screw that, next time, shop too. XD

-         Our last stop was Sunni Bakery, where I picked two buns.

-         Lol, we got lost returning to Corrine’s car! XD In the end, I sat outside on some bench minding the groceries while Corrine went car-hunting. Turns out we’d remembered the right place but the wrong level. XD

-         Lunch was @ Woka Woka; we even bumped into Uncle Thomas and some JUST guy! We both had the baked pork chop rice; mine with a HK-style cold milk tea and Corrine had hers with a mango frappe!

-         Back home, I rang dearest dad, turned off the alarm then took a nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today.

-         I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Corrine rekitted me, and I had one final tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.

-         Back outside, I booted up the computer while Corrine cleaned the bathroom.

-         After she left, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         I let her nab half my Mexican bun for arvo tea. Turns out it’s basically a polo bun with some sweet stuff inside; we also both drank one mug of green tea. XD

-         Afterwards, I snuck my mobile into the loo and played Candy Crush while doing a stinky unspeakable. XD Uncle Colbert arrived to get sth from dad. Afterwards, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         At 5pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Fingers crossed dearest dad will take us out for dinner somewhere tonight!

-         Toms: think I’ve got an appointment to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture, but dunno when.

-         Apparently, some OT’s coming for some assessment of Ela then writing a letter for Dr. John O’Sullivan so I can get more Botox?

-         Not sure if that’ll affect Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour …

-         Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: