Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Wednesday Post 260e


Argh, Spare has perished, meaning I dunno what my new plodding total for Wednesday is! >< Even worse, I’ve got my fortnightly shopping trip out toms, and if PIG mum doesn’t download a pedometer onto my mobile for me, I dunno how I’ll manage! Guess I’ll just try counting each step then remembering the number, but goosness knows I’ve got crappy memory and will most probably forget it! *sigh* Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

-         Thanks to PIG mum who let Sally inside when she announced her arrival two minutes early. She’s borin in 1991 and twenty-six, I think.

-         So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 12% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud. For a normal pace shower, usually I sing around 20%, but today, Sally kindly held the showerhead over my back while I showered, meaning I was nice and warm.

-         I had one tinkle before Sally flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Sally rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.

-         Back outside, arvo tea was an apple and one mug of green tea.

-         Happiness was getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s news with Sally! The most interesting surname I found was ‘Molo’, BTW~

-         AT 6:25pm, I went once more to the loo for two tinkles, before signing Sally off with my thanks and byes. She’s back next Monday. Must find out who’s coming Saturday, then.

-         Looking forward to watching the soccer with dearest dad tonightso probably won’t be back!

-         Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't happen too often~ XD
P.P.S. Now @ 6:56pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:16. Will willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: