Thursday, November 9, 2017

friday Post 259c


Good afternoon! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1075. Ha, I’m just past one thousand steps. XD Righteo, continuing today’s events?

-         The instant I reach the PISSY two hour net time limit PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, I went and continued my marking for our GCCW competition entries. There are some really good stories out there!

-         Dad left to see Uncle Tom; I’m seeing him myself this arvo.

-         When I heard Seven’s mornings news come on, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the couch to watch the program with Bear Bear, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. The most interesting surname I found was ‘Leeming’.

-         When PIG mum finally tumbled downstairs from pigland shortly before midday, I asked her please could I have some chips with lunch coz I haven’t had any this week yet, but she was nasty and refused, saying (1) she had a headache and (2) I’m getting pizza on Sunday. *sigh* I’m really not sure what kinda kick she gets from restricting me like that but hey, I’m used to it … *sigh*

-         Once the news finished, I used the loo once more for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Back to reading and judging competition entries now. Fingers crossed I can bbl this arvo, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

-         Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: