Monday, November 27, 2017

Monday Post 217e


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2810. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

·        I’d just opened the Lumosity webpage and was about to start doing the brain games for PIG mum when she tumbled downstairs, gleefully and immediately booted me offline.

·        So followed 60+ minutes (yes, MORE THAN one HOUR! ><) of me having to let her gleefully force me on stupid mat exercises for her. That’s okay, it means I got outta having to endure any blasted standing practice for her today, but I’m so not doing anymore once I hit the sack tonight! *sigh* Thankfully, mother had gotten my footwear back on and me upright before dearest dad arrived home from work and saw how much power PIG mum has over me, me still rolling about on the floor for her, phew.

·        Before dinner, I went and did a stinky unspeakable. Not sure why I’ve suddenly got constipation?? :S

·        Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa pretty yucky eggplant, lotsa pretty yucky bean sprouts and several lil chunks of tasty pork.

·        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Monday plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts! That doesn’t happen too often~ XD

No comments: