Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Wednesday Post 260f


Good evening and definitely one final greeting for Wednesday! Woo hoo, I’ve found Spare’s number and so my final, final plodding total for Wednesday’s now 1845. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

-         When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, walking myself slowly and safely so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over!

-         The match had already started! Hence why I shovelled my food down my gob as quickly as possible, coz I didn’t wanna miss anymore of the match! Alas, with only one functioning arm, I can’t lift the bowl to my mouth and eat from it; I’ve gotta drop my mouth to the bowl seated on the table to shovel in mouthfuls, meaning I missed seconds of the game every mouthful! >< *sigh*

-         But I tried to eat quickly and was back on the sofa besides dearest dad by the twenty-five minute mark.

-         Come halftime, it’s still nil all. One quick loo trip for me for one tinkle, walking myself slowly and safely and again not letting the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.

-         THE SOCCEROOS WON; WE’RE OFF TO RUSSIA 2018! :D We even let Honduras score a consolation goal in the dying seconds; aren’t we generous?? XD

-         Before returning online, I used the loo once more for one tinkle, walking myself slowly and safely so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.

-         Tonight’s ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all!

-         Toms: it’s my fortnightly shopping trip! Dunno why Carol suddenly can’t come (she was fine last night) but CODA say they’ve found some agency carer to take me out instead. That’d better be right!!

-         Fingers crossed Pastor Grace and Naomi are all better and can meet me for lunch @ Woka Woka afterwards!

-         Also fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner somewhere toms night! Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five!! XD

No comments: