Friday, November 10, 2017

Saturday Post 215


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 665 steps today 9coz obviously, I haven’t left the house) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Overcoming Your Fears (1)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed SIX MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes until 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking once again for the pot :P about one hour later when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day’s work; once she’s left and dearest dad has retucked the teddies and I into bed, before falling back asleep I spend another ten minutes help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After that, I had a MASSIVE snore and didn’t wake for the pot again till like 9:25am, and that was only coz dearest dad used the downstairs bathroom and closed the sliding door!

After the pot :P trip, there wasn’t much point trying to fall back asleep. I counted to 500 then spent ten more minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Rright on 10am Besta announced her arrival! Dad was outside and didn’t hear, but I bashed Era against the wall and called for him; dad came back inside, hurrying down the hallway, calling, “Coming!”
  • Besta saved herself from the wrath of the Bear Bum when she immediately offered us fifteen more minutes after Daddy Bear nodded good morning @ her. XD
  • At 3:16pm, I finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:43. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • When Besta came back, I used the loo for one more tinkle, she gets me kitted then we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me out some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once-weekly break~
  • After breakfast, I use the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then head outside to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
  • Pity that dad’s only left me half a slice of yummy ham and egg sandwich for breakfast; that means I’ll need some morning tea. Heading over to the pantry, I hit the jackpot: an unopened packet of Tim Tams! Besta kindly opens the packet for me, and I take out two~
  • Once breakfast is finished, I get started on the day’s work: squiggling out the sign for our luncheon toms! It takes me two attempts: the first time around, I remembered that FREE was supposed to be capitalised; I scrawled the F but then immediately followed that with a lowercase ‘r’! Oops. XD
  • At midday, Besta (who tidied my room then sat and gently massaged Ela for about forty-five minutes while watching the horseracing) took me once to the loo for one tinkle then made me one warm mug of Milo. I tried but couldn’t find Aunty Lai; when I tried ringing Aunty Nga, Mickey answered but when he told me Aunty Nga wasn’t home, I asked him to please get her to call me back when she gets home if she’s not too busy, then before he got the chance to hang-up on me I finished with, “Thanks, Mickey. Biu jie loves you. Bye.” And hung up on him first. XD
  • After that, I happily played with my mobile until 12:55pm, when Besta took me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
  • She left me with one full bowl of fried rice and another mug of white tea with two sugars for lunch. I couldn’t reach dearest dad when I tried ringing him once he’d left, but he called back while I was munching my rice and told me he was buying groceries near Parklands Chinese restaurant and would get home soon.
  • Lunch finished, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toilet trip done, I washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today. There’s like zero hope she’ll lemme drink one more mug of white tea, but fingers crossed she lets me outta shoelace tying practice and I can get started reading my new book club novel for one hour! Can’t remember the last time I stuck my nose into a good historical fiction book!
  • Hopefully dearest dad will come home early and whip up dinner, coz tonight I’m planning to watch Australia’s next RLWC match! We’re tipped to win again!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh, the special thing can be that EM’s holding it’s baptism in the afternoon; to celebrate, we’re having a luncheon together downstairs! Dr. Lee’s put me in charge on collecting the money~
  • Don’t have any plans for the arvo … will prolly just stare @ the computer until PIG mum tumbles downstairs from pigland and makes my afternoon miserable by gleefully forcing me to do goodness knows what kinda stupid exercises for her. >< *sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^  
P.S. Now @ 3:55pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:09. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I already played one lasting 7:49 earlier!

No comments: