Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday Post 215d


Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s fdinal, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2003 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now five. Hmm, will haveta let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed in just over fifteen minutes, so just briefly:

-         Was reading one GCCW competition entrywhen PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately booted me offline.

-         So began a dreadful afternoon for me: first, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand there and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing, argh, I HATES standing practice! ><

Next, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a pear. For the record, it’s not like I’m unaware of how Ela should be moving but alas, the message just gets lost going from my idiot brain to her. >< Besides, who am I to deny PIG mum the immense joy she so obviously derives from getting to boss me around and gimme orders, etc.? *sigh* But @ least I was seated and could fully concentrate.

-         To finish a dreadful arvo, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand there and let her gleefully force me to use the Wii Fit. Argh, I’ve already said how much I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*

-         But we must’ve been running late, coz PIG mum actually came and helped me with the showering process! Meaning I only had enough time to softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 12% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

-         Tonight we had dinner with Aunty A @ Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant! Obviously, I got piss little (not even one full bowl of rice, sheesh), but hey~

-         But I’ve scored a MASSIVE reprieve! Kat jie jie tols mum (through Whatsapp, I’m presuming) that I won’t haveta endure my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio toms coz he’s sick! Poor bloke; hope he’s all better very soon~ But huge thanks for the reprieve; you’ve done my stress levels a huge relief~ XD

-         Hoping instead PIG mum’ll take me out to see a movie! Otherwise expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms.

-         Kim’s coming from 4pm till 6pm to mind me. Think it’s white tea day (yay); fingers crossed she’ll lemme off shoelace tying practice and I can read for one hour again! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: