Friday, November 24, 2017

Friday Post 261b


Heylo again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3753 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m really still owed THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the league match tonight!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed my 10TH awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 5:25am) then went and pre-voted with PIG mum @ Fruitgrove somewhere before meeting Mrs. Dent for an early Christmas lunch @ the coffee club! Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture afterwards then went and bought groceries from Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown before returning home, where Aunty Lucia minded me for only forty minutes yet still got the full hour’s pay! Tonight I’m looking forward to the Australia vs. Fiji rugby league world cup match; we’re tipped to win but Fiji knocked out the Kiwis last week … expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm and before Sally comes to mind me from 4pm till 6pm, Mr. Hall’s coming over for arvo tea @ 2pm to celebrate his birthday! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 6:06, I finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:06. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: