Thursday, November 9, 2017

Friday Post 259d


Good afternoon again! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1236. Aw, how come I couldn’t have walked two less steps today; 1234 sounds like a cooler plodding total than 1236! XD Anyways, continuing today’s events?

-         When PIG mum called lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         What a disappointment not only did horrid PIG mum deny me having any chips this week, she wouldn’t even lemme have any MEAT for lunch! When did she suddenly become vegetarian?? *sigh* Lunch was just some flat white noodles (not ho fan coz they were too thin) with lotsa frozen vegetables: carrots, potatoes, peas, tomatoes, etc.

-         After lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage soon; bet PIG mum’s relishing the opportunity to yap incessantly @ him. XD

-         Me, I’m back to marking competition entries. Fingers crossed I can bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

-         Cheers,

-         Em. ^^:

No comments: