Saturday, November 18, 2017

Saturday Post 216c


Good evening! Apparently, Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1402. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

-         I was just about to Google things I could scribble during Letter Together toms when PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.

-         Thus followed 60+ minutes (yes, MORE than one HOUR) of me having to let her gleefully force me on stupid mat floor exercises for her. I didn’t mind too much, coz it means I got outta any blasted standing practice today, but poor Ela was in all sorts of pain from having to lift 180 degrees upright and hold for ten seconds ten times. *sigh* I just tell myself that PIG mum somehow derives pleasure from watching me in pain (she said so herself, once; I’m not making things up, here!) and I try to keep my voice level while I’m counting out the ten seconds to prevent her from getting even more pleasure from watching me in pain.

-         Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup carrot, two lil slices of raw avocado (weird dinner food, I know) and a few lil strips of delicious BBQ chook.

-         Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-          

-         take two: gonna Google for short quotes I can scrawl @ Letter Together toms; fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: