Thursday, November 9, 2017

Thursday Post 258


1839. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

-         I return online until Kim arrives exactly @ 3:40pm; thanks to PIG mum who lets her inside and I head into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also sing 27% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

-         I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely outside, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Arvo tea’s one mug of green tea and one yummy banana; instead of reading Band-aid for A Broken Leg; however, I read the Southern Star! Nobody’s delivered us this paper all year; the newspaper must’ve finally found us a paper boy!

-         At around 5pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

o       Kim leaves @ 5:40; she’s back Saturday. Before she leaves, I yell upstairs for PIG mum, who tumbles downstairs from pigland and tootles me off to the Logan North Library for book club!

o       Upon arrival, I use the loo once then grab my usual seat. Immediately, I’m given presents! First, Barb gives me more minion apparel (<3 :d="" amanda="" and="" box="" chocolate="" from="" gives="" harry="" land="" me="" minions="" nut-free="" of="" orld="" potter="" secondly="" span="" the="" this="">

o       About twelve ladies attend book club tonight; surprisingly, some enjoyed the book! I asked Amanda for permission to swear in book club (“it’ not a very bad swear word, right?” she asked me, to which I replied, “Nah. Just the shoot variety.” XD) then relayed my favourite line of the book to everyone.

o       This year, we didn’t have dinner out to celebrate; instead, next month we’re gonna have a pizza party over the December meeting!

o       Afterwards, I borrowed the book from Kylie (I’m gonna enjoy next month’s book; it’s a historical fiction!) then PIG mum tootled me home.

o       I popped online briefly while she microwaved dinner for us.

o       Before dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

o       Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy chives, lotsa soup carrot and some yummy mince and egg.

o       Dinner was gulped (not spooned, coz ginseng’s disgusting) with one bowl of yucky ginseng soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

o       At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

o       Toms: it’s a very early start for us; PIG mum’s driving us to the airport to pickup dearest dad!! :D

o       I’ve got an appointment to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture, but I can’t remember when.

o       Alas, I’m pretty sure it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for about one hour come 4pm. I’d wish she’d stop coming; she’s just a GOSSIP and won’t walk behind me when I struggle to walk! >< Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: