Saturday, November 18, 2017

Saturday Post 216d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Apparently, Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1506. No, don’t ask me how I passed 1000 steps, let alone 1500 steps, without even leaving the house today! XD I’ll really laugh my socks off toms if I log in an even smaller plodding total than today’s one, considering that I AM going out! XD Righteo, final, final events for today?
-         Usually, I Google one funny quote and two inspirational quotes I can practise scrawling, but tonight Mel suggested how about I scrawl a Bible quote? Well, I’ve left it up to her to recommend me a good short one~
-         At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-         Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Wait, the special thing’s that we’re Lettering Together toms! I have such fun pretending to be a calligrapher … XD
-         But since dad already went to play baddy, fingers crossed he’ll lemme out for lunch with other church peoples toms and won’t gleefully restrict me to LESS than one Happy Meal!
-         Braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum … ><” *sigh*
-         Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: