Monday, November 20, 2017

Monday Post 216d




good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4838. Anyways, continuing today’s events?

-         Sally arrived one minute late today, explaining that she’d been stuck in traffic first along the M3, and then along Logan Road.

-         So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

-         I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Sally rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she handed me one square of toilet paper to dry inside my ears with.

-         Back outside, arvo tea was the yummy honey chicken sushi roll I’d brought earlier plus one mug of green tea. Happiness was getting to read The Wives Of Henry Oades for one full hour; I reached page 275 @ 5:30pm. While I read, Sally massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes, painting her red/pink with white spots while watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

-         At 5:55pm, I use the loo once more for two tinkles then sign Sally off with my thanks and byes. She’s back both tomorrow and the day after.

-         I’d only returned online briefly when PIG mum rushed downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.

-         Thus I had to let her gleefully force me on 55+ minutes of stupid floor exercises for her. Well, @ least today I got outta having to endure any blasted standing practice for her … still, I was rather pissed that she’d timed things so that when dearest dad arrived home from work she was bossing me around and could gleefully show off to him how much power she has over me. *sigh*

-         Before dinner, I walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy garlic stem, lotsa icky pumpkin and some beef. Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: