Thursday, November 9, 2017

Thursday Post 258b


Heylo again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2172 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I get home from book club tonight!!!  Righteo, continuing today’s events?

-         After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Actually, before sitting down, I also turn the television on, coz I wanna watch some Sunrise!

-         When PIG mum finished getting ready for work, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the car and she tootled me off for GCCW! Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt; I chose to listen to that compilation of old Canto songs and Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.

Cheers,

No comments: