Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Wednesday Post 261d


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2704. Righteo, continuing today’s events?

-         Before lunch, I use the loo once for one tinkle. Lunch is six delicious fried dumplings ringed with lotsa little bok choy. I drink one mug of Ovaltine, while Aunty Deana has her usual two minute noodles.

-         After lunch, I happily read for about thirty minutes, while Aunty Deana serves me one juicy ya pear then massages Ela for awhile.

-         When PIG mum comes home, I use the loo once for one tinkle, say my thanks and byes to Aunty Deana then get into the car.

-         Of course, PIG mum gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt and today, Era only helps Ela stretch for like twenty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five, because I suddenly remember around the P.A. hospital exit that I was singing along to my car CD! I always sing along to the songs once first before Ela keeps stretching~

-         PIG mum tootles me off to the NAB for physio. Physio today: thirteen sit-to-stands, standing practise, reaching for Era, two laps walking along hallway, weight shifting, Erf sliding along BedEx, wrist extension, pres-aping and reaching for Ela. I take heart, because I think next week’s the final session for the year!!!

-         After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootles us home; I use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         When Sally announces her arrival two minutes early, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         So a nice warm shower for me – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 17% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

-         I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Sally rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she’s doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she passes me a tissue to dry inside my ears with.

-         Back outside, arvo tea’s one yummy ya pear and one mug of white tea with two sugars. Happiness is getting to read my book club novel for thirty minutes; today I reach page 400 @ 5:25pm then pg. 425 @ 425 @ 5:55pm.

-         But the biggest happiness for today’s getting to watch Seven’s 6pm news for twenty-five minutes! The most interesting surname I found was sth like ‘Rawn’, BTW~ While I watched, Sally massaged Ela for one hour, painting her yellow with black spots today.

-         At 6:25pm, I use the loo once more for two tinkles, sign Sally off and say my thanks and byes. She’s back toms.

-         What pisses me off majorly’s that PIG mum doesn’t immediately rush downstairs the moment the carer has left, gleefully boot me offline and gleefully force me on goodness knows how long of stupid floor exercises for her; no, she waits until dearest dad’s almost home before doing that just so when he gets home I’ll be rolling around on the floor for her and she can show off to him how much power she has over me! >< *sigh*

-         After letting PIG mum gleefully force me on 60+ (yes, MORE THAN ONE HOUR) on those stupid exercises for her, I use the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little bok choy, lotsa soup carrot, onion and carrot, two tiny chunks of pork and one wee thin slice of delicious scrambled egg, which I saved for last, of course.

-         Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: