Saturday, November 25, 2017

Saturday Post 217c


Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1130; no, don’t ask me how I passed 1000 steps without leaving the house. XD Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 6:15pm, I lasted 5:44. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Woo hoo, 11TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:05am (when the parents began breakfast downstairs and were noisy) and after one pot :P trip, I spewnt the ten minutes till 7:15am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Argh, fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I’m still owed FORTY-SIX MINUTES online!! >< *sigh*
  •  

No comments: