Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thursday Post 261b


Heylo again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1358 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ELEVEN MINUTES online after Sally leaves @ 6pm!1 righteo, continuing today’s events?

Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and half a small mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I happily watch Sunrise (it hadn’t been turned off @ the wall; I just pressed seven and the television came on!) and spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

·        Afterwards, I wash and dry both hands before getting into the 4WD. Of course, PIG mum gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt; I choose to listen to my car CD first and Era helps Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.

·        At the library, PIG mum leaves two bucks for my morning tea and races off for her half day’s work. Thanks to Sattya who helps me once to the loo when I arrive; I managed fine inside by myself.

·        Eleven people attend GCCW today. There’s one newcomer and our next meeting isn’t next fortnight but three weeks later and it’ll be our last for the year!

·        We end twenty minutes early because both Boyd and Gabby have appointments they haveta race off to. Luckily, Aunty Jo’s already @ Garbo and she comes to fetch me right away.

·        After we both use the loo, I buy a pearl milk tea (originally, I’d wanted a milk tea with pearls and pudding but that cost $6.50! I only had five bucks so was just gonna stick with an ordinary pearl milk tea when the cashier said that was $5.50! Luckily, Aunty Jo shouted me the extra fifty cents.

·        At Kinsei, I chose my tried and trusted yummy chicken katsudon. Aunty jo had what I ate last fortnight, the udon with kaarage chicken. She drank a lil pot of green tea.

·        Afterwards, she tootled me back home. I turned off the alarm, rang dearest dad then sat over the loo for the full five tinkles while playing Candy Crush. XD

·        When Aunty jo left, I locked the door then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        When PIG mum announced her safe arrival back home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Sally’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today; fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink another white tea with two teaspoonfuls of sugar!

·        Also fingers crossed that dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out somewhere for dinner tonight!

·        Toms: not sure what’s happening in the morning, but mother and I are meeting Mrs. Dent for an early Christmas lunch @ the Coffee Club!

·        Then I’ve got a mid-afternoon appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage.

·        It’s Aunty Kitty coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm, not Aunty Lucia, phew. True, she always leaves before she’s stayed for one hour but still collects the full hour’s pay, but @ least she walks behind me and keeps me safe from falling.

·        Must check: is Australia’s next RLWC cup game being played toms night/the night after?

·        Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Now @ 3:48, I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:29. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I also promise not to play again until toms, because I've also played another game lasting over seven minutes and one more lasting more than eight minutes!

No comments: