Monday, November 6, 2017

Monday Post 214d


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3590. Ha, I’m just over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

-         At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Toms: late morning UQ physio. Oh, hope we’ve still got a banana left in the house; I really want Ethan’s shiny one hundred dollar bill! But if there’s not, never fear: Bella’s Fruit Market is open 24/7 now; I’ll just ask PIG mum to drive us to Bella’s to buy a banana! XD

-         I’m seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage afterwards; presuming PIFG mum’s gonna buy a filo for me to munch while she’s driving me to Aunty Ann’s place? My only regret’s that I’ll miss the running of the Melbourne Cup!

-         Carol’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; I look forward to hearing all about her holiday and seeing if she really remembered to get a souvenir for me!

-         Then toms night I’m back @ Dr. Lee’s place for small group; we’re doing a Bible study. Bags I his lap desk again, and fingers crossed we’ll all get ice cream again afterwards! XD Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: