Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Wednesday Post 262c


good afternoon! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 931. Lol, I’m certain that if I can return online after Sally leaves @ 6:30pm, I’ll definitely have passed 1000 steps! Righteo, continuing today’s events?

  • The teddies and I cuddled and snored for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more and kiss dearest dad goodbye when he left for work about one hour. That was followed by moreuddling and snoring, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum starts a-STOMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra, before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces, after which I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is some porridge with some bread thrown into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. PIG mum leaves to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • When Aunty Deana announces her arrival two minutes late, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door to let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I return online briefly, but head to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable when the urge comes.
  • For lunch, I have six yummy boiled dumplings with one whole plateful of yummy cauliflower. Usually, Aunty Deana fries them for me, but this particular packet has very thin skin and could only be boiled! With lunch, I drink one mug of Ovaltine, while Aunty Deana skips lunch because she says she’ll take a client out for eating for her next job.
  • After lunch, I write Christmas cards for Ethan and Sonia!
  • Aunty Deana says to go to the loo, and good timing: PIG mum arrives home just as I’m tinkling! XD
  • So PIG mum tootles me out to UQ for my final NAB session for the year!
  • We arrive slightly late coz ‘twas bucketing but that’s okay, Sonia hasn’t arrived yet when I enter the NAB.
  • That’s okay; when she does I ask her what’s dripping and she screeches, “Ethan!!” and goes to get some towels to mop up the puddle spreading behind the parallel bars. XD
  • Physio today: preshaping, wrist flexion, reaching and grasping for Ela, thumb movements, walking two laps along hallway and mat work: forward lunges off both legs.
  • Before I leave, I hand them both their Christmas cards (Sonia has a laugh @ the personal message I’ve written for her, and insists Ethan open his so she can see his message XD) and a box of chocolates.
  • One more loo trip for me before PIG mum tootles us home. Oh, did I forget to say? We listen to my car CD all day; of course PIG mum gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Oh, Era also rubs Ela’s fingers for ten minutes.
  • Back home, I turn off the alarm, open the front door then walk myself slowly and safely online, , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting.
  • Sally’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm today; fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink one mug of white tea with two sugars and I’m looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her!
  • Even better, it’s ice cream night tonight; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Carol’s taking me out for my fortnightly shopping trip! Hoping to meet with the Lungs for lunch @ Woa Woka, too~
  • Then hopefully dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner somewhere tonight~
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after Sally leaves, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: