Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thursday Post 262c


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2410. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • At 6:55pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When dad arrived home from work, he immediately booted me offline and I had to let him gleefully force me on 45+ minutes of stupid mat work. I’m not complaining, coz that means I got outta any blasted standing practice today, but I’m so not doing anymore for PIG mum when I hit the sack tonight!
  • Before dinner, I walked myself once slowly to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce (for goodness sakes, dad got pissed with me for ‘taking too big a mouthful meaning my teeth scraped the edge of the metal spoon and made a noise >< XD), lotsa some other vegetable (sweet potato, maybe?), some tasty onion and several small slices of beef. The annoying thing was that PIG mum demanded I open Ela out flat while chewing but hey, today I got outta any blasted standing practice, so I’m not complaining!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, I’d better continue those Lumosity brain games for PIG mum. Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for Thursday plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: