Saturday, November 25, 2017

Saturday Post 217e


One final good evening and greeting for Saturday! Apparently, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1232, despite the fact that I’m already dividing Wally’s total by five and the fact that I haven’t even left the house today! Lol, I’m going out toms, meaning if I log in an even smaller total then the one I’ve logged in today, I’ll really laugh my head off. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

-         So a nice warm shower for me – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also softly, slowly and most hatefully sing 30% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

-         After flipping the nice warm water off, I get dried, creamed and rekitted, before heading out to the gobbling :p table for arvo tea. Pity awful PIG mum’s already told Sally I’m only allowed green tea for arvo tea but hey, the mango’s yummy. After Sally cleans the bathroom, she sits and massages Ela for about fifty minutes, painting her brown with green spots today.

-         Before Sally leaves, I use the loo once more and do a stinky unspeakable.

-         Before dinner, I haveta let the parents gleefully force me on 55+ minutes of stupid mat exercises for them. That’s okay: it means I got outta any awful standing practice today and I’m refusing to do anymore after I hit the sack tonight!

-         Before dinner I use the loo for one tinkle, walking myself there and back slowly and safely, so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.

-         Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa not-very-yummy bean sprouts, some golden snapper and a lil tiny delicious meat brisket, which I save for last, of course.

-         Dinner’s spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I return online, walking myself there and back slowly and safely, so as again not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.

-         At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, walking myself there and back slowly and safely, so as always not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.

-         Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. I’m presuming PIG mum’ll be too anticipating her very informal ‘fellowship’ (dunno why she calls their drink and gossip session that, but hey) to bother to see me safely seated first, but hopefully I’ll find someone who can walk behind me to my usual seat.

-         Fingers crossed for lunch out with other church peoples afterwards! Hopes aren’t up, though … *sigh*

-         Also braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum … *sigh*

-         And if dad won’t lemme out for lunch with other church peoples, he’d better take PIG mum and I out for dinner toms night somewhere, else technically I’ll not have enjoyed a meal out this week! ><

-         Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens Wednesday~ XD
P.P.S. But perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me toms?

No comments: