Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Wednesday Post 261e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2778. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

-         At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Tonight’s ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all~

-         Toms: it’s the second-last GCCW for 2017! Which reminds me: I’d best get cracking marking those competition entries!

-         Aunty Jo’s picking me up afterwards; I’m planning to buy a drink from Gong Cha then grabbing a lunch special from Kinsei; Aunty Jo says they’re small enough that I can eat the whole meal without having to doggy bag half home!

-         Sally’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.

-         Fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner somewhere toms night!

-         Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts! That doesn’t happen too often~ XD

No comments: