Thursday, November 9, 2017

Friday Post 259e


Three good afternoons! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1863. Righteo, continuing today’s events?

  • PIG mum had said to use the loo once more @ 1:40pm before we left, but I went @ 1:30pm coz I suddenly realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. Thanks to PIG mum who passed me one mug of water first~
  • Oh, Era was able to help Ela stretch for another twenty-five minutes (taking today’s total stretching time to fifty-five minutes) and Ela opened and closed her palm another @ least 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • At ray’s, I used the loo once then lay down and got some acupuncture and massage from Ray. PIG mum was in her limelight, of course, yapping incessantly @ Ray, who was kind enough to always reply and keep a conversation flowing. Indeed, he told us that his eldest daughter dobbed on his younger, saying, ‘Mei mei daw wo!” (in English: little sister hit me!)
  • Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home. For some reason, once she opened the door she didn’t bother come and enter the house with me; that was fine coz I got to take the long way around, with Era trailing the side of the car and me safe from any falls.
  • PIG mum’s gone to select new frames! She’s left a yummy banana for my arvo tea~
  • So fingers crossed I can return after Aunty Kitty leaves, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Hey, it's only mid-afternoon yet I've already managed FIVE posts today! Perhaps I'll set a new record tonight?? XD

No comments: