Monday, November 27, 2017

Monday Post 217f




Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Lol, apparently, my final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2710 but that can’t be correct, coz the plodding total I logged in last post was 2810! XD This new Wally confuses me no end … anyways, final, final events for tonight?

-         At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Toms: maybe expect another pissy plodding total from me? Think I’ve only got an appointment to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage early arvo … bet PIG mum’s relishing the opportunity to endlessly yap @her. XD

-         Carol’s coming to mind me @ 4pm, and if tomorrow night’s meeting’s the penultimate one for the year, I can finally get a MILKSHAKE with my Happy Meal!11 :D Oh yeah, must remind Elsa to bring me the two packets of Tim Tams she’s promised me; in turn, I’ve promised to share them with everyone~

-         Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: