Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sunday Post 217d




Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2131. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • The moment PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
  • So began my predicted stressful afternoon. First, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
  • Back inside, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela feed me some apple. Firstly, I don’t really like apple but secondly, . I didn’t really mind, because I was sitting and could fully concentrate; besides, I know what a kick she gets outta from getting to boss me around, gimme orders, etc. for the record, it’s not like I’m unaware how I’m meant to move, but unfortunately the message gets lost going from my stupid brain to Ela!
  • Immediately following that, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some banana. Again, . I didn’t really mind, because I was sitting and could fully concentrate; besides, I know what a kick she gets outta from getting to boss me around, gimme orders, etc. for the record, it’s not like I’m unaware how I’m meant to move, but unfortunately the message gets lost going from my stupid brain to Ela!
  • Lastly, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand there and use the Wii Fit for her; argh, I’ve already said this earlier but I HATES standing practice! ><
  • You can bet that when I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • When Sally comes toms, hopefully she’ll wash Era’s forearm twice, coz awful PIG mum refused to today, saying get Ela to wash Era. Hell no, our water bill’s already expensive enough without getting Ela to do the wash! Perhaps PIG mum forgot that when Jess Rigall got me to do CIMT for two weeks five years ago, she let Ela off the washing duties?? *sigh*
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I dried and rekitted myself; PIG mum helped with NOTHING bar Elf’s AFO, my bra strap and gleefully forcing poor Ela to hold onto the sock before passing the sock to Era, who wasn’t allowed to drop the sock and wear it again before putting it onto Erf.
  • Before leaving for dinner, I did a stinky unspeakable.
  • We went out to Woka Woka for dinner tonight. For some reason, we didn’t order the meal deal that comes with two soups, two drinks and two desserts; we just ordered off the menu. I ate less than half a bowl of rice with some delicious chicken, less than half a bowl of rice and less than one bowl of congee.
  • When dad went to chat with the waiter behind the counter, PIG mum started yapping with the Chinese waitress! I think she recognises me; we eat @ Woka Woka often enough! Her name’s Judy, BTW` I managed with my broken Chinese (I only studied Mandarin @ uni level for three months before the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the disabling brain tumor) to tell her maybe cya Thursday, then apologised four being very slow, holding up four fingers and explaining I haveta count each number out aloud before reaching the desired one. XD
  • Dearest dad tootled us home; I used the loo for one tinkle then tootl;ed myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: think someone from CODA’s coming to do my annual review. I’m thinking of reminding PIG mum to keep her composure and not turn on the waterworks like she did @ both my last service review and the one before. But I’m sure the CODA ppl are professionals, regardless~
  • Early arvo torture session with Vincent the physio. ><
  • Sally’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink a white tea and gimme the chance to read for one hour again! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: