Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thursday Post 262b


Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2211. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • At 4:48pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:40. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Nature called again around 6:20am; after another pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • The teddies and I cuddled and snored for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum begins a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly not only with a bra but a tee also, because dearest dad hasn’t left for work yet, before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
  • Now @ 5:12pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:45. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • PIG mum comes to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, first I turn the television on, coz I wanna watch Sunrise!

Breakfast is some plain porridge with some dry (unbuttered) toast thrown into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and half a small mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Sitting over the loo for one more tinkle (because Carol has already arrived, I also fully lean against the side rail and spend several seconds finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Once I got into Carol’s car, she kindly helped me buckle my seatbelt then took a roundabout route getting us to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, parking on level three.
  • Score, unlike Kim, Carol lemme hold hands with her! Good walking from me (Erf over Elf every step) all day, then~
  • After one loo trip, I started reading Matthew Reilly’s The Great Zoo of China! Today, I reached page twenty-five @ 10;01am and page fifty @ 10;22am, BTW~
  • After one more loo trip, we grab a trolley then begin our grocery shopping @ Woolies. Oh, wait: first, I buy a cheeky birthday card for Aunty A @ the Reject Shop. XD
  • Next, we head upstairs where I buy two buns from Coles before we finish our grocery shopping from Coles.
  • Our final stop before meeting the Lung’s for lunch @ Woka Woka’s Sunni Bakery, where I pick two buns.
  • It’s pouring when we arrive, but luckily Carol’s brought an umbrella with her, and we make it inside without incident.
  • Today I have my favourite baked pork chop rice with a cold milk tea; alas that idiot me was clumsy and spilt some. >< Carol had the sizzling noodles with chicken; Naomi was adorable and kindly passed spoons to Aunty Em and Aunty Carol when I asked~
  • Over lunch, we just chatted. Thanks to Pastor Chris who reminded me that this Saturday, I’ve gotta pen my farewell and happy retirement message to dear uncle/pastor Chong!
  • The lungs left around 1:15pm; Carol kept me company while I continued eating and we got home around 1:30pm.
  • After ringing dearest dad to let him know I was home, I turned the alarm off then went to the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 30% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, I got dried, got creamed and got rekitted, before returning to the computer desk and signing Carol off with my thanks and byes. She’s back Saturday arvo~
  • When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back in, always again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Then I let her nab half my yummy bacon and egg bun for arvo tea, while she told me about her half day’s work. We each drink one mug of Chinese tea.
  • After arvo tea, I sneak my phone into the loo and play Candy Crush while also doing a stinky unspeakable. XD
  • Fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out somewhere for dinner tonight!
  • Toms: bracing for a stressful morning @ the hands of PIG mum … *sigh* Think I’ve only got an early arvo appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage? Bet PIG mum can’t wait to yap incessantly @ him. XD
  • Can’t remember if it’s Aunty Kitty/Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm… I’ve a sinking feeling it’s Aunty Lucia but really hope it’s Aunty Kitty … *sigh*
  • But I’d better go do the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum now, coz I’ve just exceeded the PISSY two hour net time limit she so gleefully restricts me to… righteo, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: